Here are our Early Bird ticket prices for 2018. Young Persons are Under 12 to Under 16. Children are Under 11.
These are Early Bird rates so buy now to get the best savings.
Family Weekend Bundle – Includes: 2 Adults, 2 Young Persons, camping for four people and car parking = £260.00 (saves over £45!)
Adult Weekend Early Bird Ticket = £59.00 (camping is extra
Young Persons Weekend Early Bird Ticket = £50.00 (up to 16 yrs old - camping is extra)
Children Weekend Early Bird Ticket = £5.00 (up to 11 yrs old - no camping charge!)
Friday Young Persons Early Bird (up to 16 yrs old) =
Saturday Young Persons Early Bird (up to 16 yrs old) = £35.00
Sunday Young Persons Early Bird (up to 16 yrs old) = £15.00
Adult Saturday/Sunday only including camping
Young persons Saturday/Sunday only including camping = £40.00
Adult/Young Person Full Weekend Tent Camping Ticket =
Caravan/Towed live in vehicle = £45.00
Large Campervan up to 8 metres long = £40.00
Medium Campervan up to 6 metres long = £35.00
Small Campervan up to 5 metres long = £30.00
Car Parking = £10.00 per car
When you buy your tickets on line here you can either print them off at the end of your purchase as an e-ticket or have a barcode sent to your mobile phone.
If you choose to have an e-ticket please ensure you have a printer connected to your computer at the time of purchase in order to print it off at the time of booking. Please note these will NOT be emailed to you.
Tickets can be sent direct to your mobile phone. These will appear as a barcode. Please ensure you keep this on your phone till the time of the festival so we can scan it when you arrive.
When purchasing, ensure you select the correct option for delivery your method.
e-ticket or mobile ticket
Day Tickets are now available.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+).
Ticket booking charges
An additional charge of £1.60 per ticket plus 4.5% will be added to your booking by Ticketscript in order to cover their services and credit card and paypal charges. Any problems with online ticket purchases, please email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Willowman Festival 2018. Terms and Conditions
- All conditions on this website are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises. Check the website for updated information willowmanfestival.co.uk,
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
- Camping is allowed at the site only in designated camping areas, camping is only permitted with a Weekend or Sat/Sun ticket. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed. The designated areas are clearly marked with ropes. The campsites open at 12 noon on Thursday 14th June 2018.
- No camping is allowed in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is permitted.
- Vehicles other than camper vans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the camper van area.
- No pass outs will be issued to day ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the arena.
- Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival. This must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. Should you take off or lose your wrist band then it will become void and you will be asked to purchase another one at full value on the day.
- No alcohol is to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 1 litre.
- Glass will not be allowed inside the site.
- No private sound systems will be permitted on site.
- Please use bins provided.
- NO FIRES are permitted and will be extinguished by security or Willowman staff.
- BBQs are allowed off the ground.
- We operate a zero tolerance to aggressive behavior.
- We operate a strict NO DRUGS policy. If you are caught with them you will be ejected off the site and reported to the police.